Bathtub Refinishing and Tub Reglazing by Pro Refinishers in Los Angeles, CA
You can bring back the beauty of your bathroom without a complete remodel! You can also refinish tile and resurface countertops as well. Our bathtub refinishing and reglazing services will make your grungy surfaces look like new. There are reasons why our customers choose bath resurfacing over spending more money on expensive replacements.
Some people do not want used fixtures. Even though your home wasn’t built yesterday, you can reglaze most anything to spectacular showroom condition. Old cast iron may fit your decorating needs but when you refinish a tub it makes it more pleasant for everyday use.
Get Your Free Reglazing Quote!
Los Angeles Bathtub Reglazing is the ideal solution to keeping old, but high-quality countertops and tiles in use and looking great.
If you have ever removed a built an old cast iron tub then you know you never want to do that again. It takes a crew and leaves destruction behind. The fixture itself usually never wears out, just the finish. It is far easier to reglaze than remove.
Get Your Free Reglazing Quote!
Getting something reglazed or refinished saves you money when compared to replacing what you already have. And, the effect is even more pleasing!
Keep in mind that bathroom refinishing is one of the top improvements that adds to your property value. You get to enjoy a clean, bright and updated look while increasing the value of your house all at the same time.
Bath refinishing along with tile reglazing takes far less time and money than complete tear-out and remodel. Compare one or two days with weeks of upheaval in your life.
#1 Tub Refinishers
We are the number one tub resurfacing company in the area. From the very start, our company adopted specific standards that set us apart from others who just don’t perform the process properly. We serve surrounding cities and areas such as: Pasadena, CA and the entire San Gabriel Valley as well as in Glendale, CA and the San Fernando Valley.
- We know bathroom resurfacing can put a kink in your routines. We collaborate with you to schedule the best day for our technicians to begin your job. Our goal is to complete the job in one day.
- Ventilating the project area is necessary as is sealing it off from the rest of the house. Some of the materials we use in the preparation and process may have an odor, and we want to contain it, so customers are not annoyed.
- We respect your belongings by not allowing debris into other living areas. The job is not finished until the room is as if we were never there. We clean and replace the fixtures, leaving you with an end result that looks up-to-date.
- Our company guarantees to complete all jobs to our customers’ satisfaction.
- We give our customers a fair price for our services with no add-ons at the end. We give you a quote, not an estimate, for the rebath cost, and there are no extra charges added.
Superior Bathtub Resurfacing
You may not be able to tell the difference between mediocre work done by others and the top notch craftsmanship our skilled specialists do right away. However, you’ll know when the coating done by others begins to dull and peel. There are specific steps to take if you want the job done right, and if the refinisher skips any of those steps, the result is a poor quality finish. Our professional team can reglaze a variety of surfaces including:
Porcelain, enamel or fiberglass is not porous, so proper preparation is essential for a durable and lasting finish. When we go begin a project like fiberglass tub repair or countertop resurfacing we make sure we follow a complete checklist of steps so as to make sure we don’t miss anything!
- We carefully search out any chips or cracks and repair them with a polyester putty.
- etching the surface is necessary to form a smooth permanent attachment, so the finish becomes porous. Then we apply a bonding product to the surface.
- Some use etching or bonding to prepare for the finish. We use both with our miracle like methods to achieve greater adhesion. The extra effort pays off in longevity.
- After the surface is prepared, we double our efforts for a perfect outcome by applying two coats of primer.
- After the topcoat glaze is mixed, we then carefully spray it on the object. Some other companies use the glaze by brush, but that leaves brush strokes, the telltale sign of overlooking the details and poor quality craftsmanship.
- We use four coats of glaze to achieve the deep gloss finish associated with porcelain.
Bathtub Reglazing Cost and Process
I don’t think that everything needs to be entirely changed bought and replaced. We can do amazing things with our method and regardless of what yours appears like; we have the tools and experience to make it look utterly beautiful so that you could feel proud climbing inside of it for a bubble bath once more.
Have more questions regarding the process?
• The entire process usually takes between 3 and 5 hours
• Rust stains, scratches, and holes are fixed before applying the final glaze
• You can use it the next morning
• There is no any odor because of unique ventilation fans
Bathtub Restoration has never been less challenging and it’s absolutely possible to have a stunning makeover in just a couple of hours. If you’re unsure as to whether or not reglazing if worth it for you, you may find this article interesting. We can come out and take care of your renovations instantly and affordably.
Quality is Assured
The materials we utilize changed as time passes, drying times was previously counted in days and not hours like they are today, for that we are thankful. It makes it simple for our technicians to carry out the tasks needed to make it look great. Long gone usually are the heat lamps that we typically used to bake the gradual reacting hardeners as well as primers that were not intended to be used in our industry. Right now all we require are bonding agents who fuse this material to the porcelain as well as glazes which dry in just a few hours.
Our service is a great option once you are on a budget and need to make things appear clean as well as sanitary. For those who have a big bankroll to redesign your house, you most likely don’t need us, our service is meant for people who have a limited budget or require a fast turnaround. It is possible to achieve good results with a restricted budget together with the convenience of getting reglazed in as little as 4 hours.
Contact us now to receive a free no obligation project estimate.
Our commercial clients, as well as domestic customers, value our customer service and superior workmanship. We are equipped for commercial jobs large and small anywhere in the greater L.A. area. We help companies on a one at a time basis or on contract for a full floor in:
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- State and Federal Institutions